Don’t miss your chance to purchase the final edition of the coin with its original reverse design
Not only is the 2021 one-ounce American Eagle the first Eagle to launch in the new year with an issue date of Jan. 7, but also, after 35 years, the reverse of this iconic coin is getting a makeover later in the year. For some collectors, this will be the opportunity to complete their collection with the last of this original design
- On the obverse side of the 2021-W 1 oz Proof American Silver Eagle in this listing is the image of Walking Liberty. Her figure is shown here in left-profile relief as she strides toward the sun on the horizon. Her right hand reaches out to the bright light of a new day as the American flag flutters around her shoulders and her left hand carries branches of oak and laurel.American’s classic symbol for liberty and freedom.
- The reverse face of 2021-W 1 oz V75 Privy Proof American Silver Eagle Coins includes the historic national emblem of the United States. The heraldic eagle was first designed in 1792, with this design coming from John Mercanti. Created in 1986 for the release of the American Silver Eagle, it boasts a powerful version of the eagle with a large US national shield. The bird clutches the arrows of war and olive branch of peace, while a triangular cluster of 13 stars is featured overhead.
- The 1997 Silver American Eagle from the US Mint had production totals of 4295004 BU coins. The coin is highly recognizable and is well suited for savvy investors, collectors, and those new to coin collecting.( It doesn't include the box)
- FULL SET (2011-2021 11 COINS CONTAIN：2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020,2021)
- Name: 2020-2021 American Eagle To Land In January
- Material: steel core
- Process: Silver plating
- Color: silver
- Size: about 40*3mm/1.57*0.01in
- Weight: about 29g
- 1 x American Eagle To Land In January
GET YOUR NOW!!!